Three years ago I started on a journey. Without leaving home. (Except for that trip to Kauai, but more on that later.) I am talking about a journey of self discovery. And it’s called the Master Key Experience. Or you could call it the Hero’s Journey, but for that also – more later, much later…
I came across this program sort of by accident. Or perhaps it found me. I have been a student of Network Marketing for some time, encouraged by a friend, who taught me about CANI. For more on that, here’s a link to a blog I wrote.
Commit to CANI – Constant and never-ending improvement. Tony Robbins
Then a while back I came across the teachings of Mark J, “The World’s Laziest Networker.” He has great trainings and a very down-to-earth philosophy. It was because I am on his mailing list that I learned about another side to Mark J. I asked for more information. I was put on a list and received the 7-day Mental Diet (worth checking out). Then I started to watch the information videos for the Master Key Experience. It blew me away – this is what I needed and wanted. I had been thinking of getting a personal coach, but nothing had felt right, so far. Well, this felt right! Part of the deal is a guide, kind of like a coach, who gives support and, well, guidance.
Then I found out that it only cost ONE DOLLAR to check it out – that’s right, one dollar (US dollar that is). Well, I figured I could afford that. You may ask, why is it only a dollar, what’s the catch? Well, my entry was paid by the class before me, it’s a scholarship deal. So I put in my application.
So: one dollar – check. Fill in a simple form to apply for a scholarship – check. Stock up on index cards and binders (you’ll see if you join) – check. Attend the first webinar – CHECK! And as I read more, learned more, participated more – I started to really enjoy this unique program. Still not convinced? Keep reading, or click HERE for a video message.
Here’s a few of features/benefits:
- The course is over a 6 month period, so you have plenty of time to learn and apply the principles
- You are assigned a guide and a group to help and encourage you, so you aren’t thrown in to the deep end of the pool without a lifejacket
- There are weekly webinars, daily readings and exercises – all designed to keep you actively engaged in the process
- The exercises are based on learning styles and concepts so no matter what kind of learner you are, you are covered
- The material is based on thought leaders from over a hundred years ago! Some older, some more recent – and everything fits together beautifully
- You basically hang out with positive, goal-focused, fun, friendly people (virtually – it’s very Covid-friendly) and get encouragement daily
- There is work! But it is working on YOURSELF, and it is SO WORTHWHILE! You start to discover who you really are, your strengths, gifts, talents – and make plans to share that beautiful person with the world!
After six months of this intense personal development, I found myself more confident and more focused. Then I went to Kauai! One of my favourite things was a live event, held each June (even during Covid times, then virtually) on the Hawaiian island of Kauai. There I got to meet some of the other participants in person and enjoy another level of learning and self-discovery.
And then something magical happened! At the live event, I met a new friend, Day Boswell, who became my Mastermind Partner. Together, we embarked on a little adventure (all from home, it’s Covid, remember). We decided to share a book study with the WHOLE MKE COMMUNITY! We were nervous and excited – and we had a great time learning and sharing what we learned. Not that YOU have to go that far of course, but just know that was WAY past my comfort zone, and it turned out better than I could have imagined. As we learn:
We are at the dawn of a new day, the possibilities are so wonderful, so fascinating, so limitless as to be almost bewildering. Any man with a knowledge of the possibilities contained in the Master Key has an inconceivable advantage over the multitude. CHARLES HAANEL, THE MASTER KEY
Anyway, I guess I got carried away telling you about the Master Key Experience. This was all to answer the question: “What’s all the BUZZ about the Master Key Experience?” in case you saw a ton of posts on Facebook about it.
Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn’t be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn’t know it so it goes on flying anyway.” ~ Mary Kay Ash
It may or may not be for you, but if you are curious, check it out. It is still only a dollar to find out if this is for you. Here is a link to learn more: https://tinyurl.com/arlenemke
Best dollar I ever spent!