If you follow me on Facebook, you might be wondering what’s with all the posts about the Master Key Experience? Well, I will share some of my experience with you.
I actually checked out the Master Key Experience (MKE for short) about FIVE years ago (I looked in my emails and found one from that long ago). But I didn’t DO anything about it until TWO years ago. At the time, I was looking for some kind of personal development, or maybe a personal coach. The more I checked into this, the more I thought that this could be exactly what I was looking for.
Then I found out that it only cost ONE DOLLAR to check it out – that’s right, one dollar (US dollar that is). Well, I figured I could afford that. You may ask, why is it only a dollar, what’s the catch? Well, my entry was paid by the class before me. And my class also had a choice to either ‘Pay it Forward’ or let the next class pay their own way. It was pretty much unanimous that we continue on the Pay it Forward model. But my thought was that if I didn’t see the value by the time we started to do that, I would just drop out. Maybe that doesn’t sound very committed, but I was thinking of how to make it risk free.
So, one dollar – check. Fill in a simple form to apply for a scholarship – check. Stock up on index cards and binders (you’ll see if you join) – check. Attend the first webinar – CHECK! And as I read more, learned more, participated more – I started to really enjoy this unique program. If you want to check it out right now, go to https://tinyurl.com/arlenemke
Here’s a few of features/benefits:
- The course is over a 6 month period, so you have plenty of time to learn and apply the principles
- You are assigned a guide and a group to help and encourage you, so you aren’t thrown in to the deep end of the pool without a lifejacket
- There are weekly webinars, daily readings and exercises – all designed to keep you actively engaged in the process
- The exercises are based on learning styles and concepts so no matter what kind of learner you are, you are covered
- The material is based on thought leaders from over a hundred years ago! Some older, some more recent – and everything fits together beautifully
- You basically hang out with positive, goal-focused, fun, friendly people (virtually – it’s very Covid-friendly) and get encouragement daily
- There is work! But it is working on YOURSELF, and it is SO WORTHWHILE! You start to discover who you really are, your strengths, gifts, talents – and make plans to share that beautiful person with the world!
After six months of this intense personal development, I found myself more confident and more focused. Then I went to Kauai! One of my favourite things was a live event, held each June (except this year) on the Hawaiian island of Kauai. There I got to meet some of the other participants in person and enjoy another level of learning and self-discovery. I hope to return next year.
You might be wondering what I did about it last year. Well, I had a choice – I could take the course again with a guide and all that, or I could audit it and work through it on my own. I chose the audit route, and still got to participate in all the webinars and so on.
And then something magical happened! At the live event, I met a new friend, Day Boswell, who became my Mastermind Partner. Together, we embarked on a little adventure (all from home, it’s covid, remember). We decided to share a book study with the WHOLE MKE COMMUNITY! We were nervous and excited – and we had a great time learning and sharing what we learned. Not that YOU have to go that far of course, but just know that was WAY past my comfort zone, and it turned out better than I could have imagined.
Anyway, I guess I got carried away telling you about the Master Key Experience. This was all to answer the question: “What’s with all the hype about the Master Key Experience?” in case you saw a ton of posts on Facebook about it.
It may or may not be for you, but if you are curious – head over to https://tinyurl.com/arlenemke to check it out.
Best dollar I ever spent!
Hi Arlene! Blog rover, Loren, here. What an incredible Week 1 blog post! This needs to be shared here, there, everywhere! 🙂